There is NO PARKING in the following areas...
Are you hooked on Pinterest yet? Maybe it's been a while since you checked it out? Heck, you might even be saying "What is Pinterest?"
Whether you’re looking for art and crafts, healthy recipes or tips to get your kids reading, Pinterest has them all. But how do you find the best stuff? Cathy James from the Nurture Store put together a list and we are passing it on.
Top 10 Pinterest boards for parents
1. NurtureStore has a great selections of kids boards, with new ideas pinned regularly to bring you lots of seasonal ideas. Follow all the boards and I’ll bring you a mix of play ideas including maths, writing, science and crafts
2. The We learn through PLAY! board is my favourite for a great mix of kids ideas.
3. With spring on the way now’s the time to stock up of lots of outdoor and garden play ideas, so check out The Garden Classroom board for inspiration
4. Regular readers will know we’re hooked on playdough so this Playdoughboard is one of our go-to places
5. The Kid Blogger Network Activities and Crafts board, set up by Play Dr Mom and based on the network founded by Jamie at Hands On As We Grow, brings together the best selection of play ideas from over 100 bloggers in the network
6. For the coolest parenting ideas and lots of interesting discussion followThe Parent Watercooler, which is a collaborative board founded by Zina of Let’s Lasso The Moon and delivers the topics everyone’s talking about
7. The Reading and Writing Readiness board, brought to you by Allie from No Time For Flashcards and many others, is full of creative and playful ideas to encourage your children on their way to making their mark
8. Debbie from Rainbows Within Reach has a glorious Children’s Art board which is full of inspiration and with a focus on enjoying the process of creating
9. And don’t forget the grownups! The Creative Mamas Inspiration Cafe is a collective board founded by Alissa from Creative With Kids and has gorgeous ideas to inspire parents to be as creative as their kids
10. Your turn now – what’s in your Top Ten Pinterest Boards for Parents? Leave a comment and share your favourite
Waiting until the last minute to get school supplies? Well here is a link to the supply request lists.
Click on the lists and see how easy it is to shop this year!
How Does TeacherLists Work?
School staff upload lists (in any file format!) or create a supply list using our list wizard!
Schools easily add a link to their lists on their website and teacher pages and share lists with parents in emails, newsletters, and on Facebook.
Parents find and shop their child's supply list easily with the convenience of in-store pickup or one-click shopping from our national retail partners including Target, Walmart and Jet.