Mossman Elementary Carnival is scheduled for Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 from 11am to 3pm
Vendor Booth Registration Form and Rules Deadline: February 13th, 2020 (Form will close when spaces are filled.)
Page will open for REPEAT APPROVED VENDORS ONLY - Monday, Jan 13th at 8am *To qualify to sign up on this date, you must have been a verified, previous, paid-in-full vendor at a Mossman Carnival in the last 5 years. We extend this courtesy because you have shown your support in the past. We will not hold spots or extend this courtesy if payment and application are not received by deadline of Wednesday, Jan 15th at 8am. Once we open for general applications, we will not bump/move another vendor for any reason. Please read all of the updated rules below.
Page will open for NEW Vendors to APPLY - Wednesday, Jan 15th at 9am * If you were NOT a vendor at a previous Mossman Carnival, and you submitted your form BEFORE Wed, Jan 15th at 9am (CST) then your submission DID NOT COUNT and will not be recorded. All applications will be reviewed in the order they are submitted. Dates and Timestamps have been captured on all submissions and verification that you understood and read the rules. Approvals will be sent starting Friday, Jan 17th, but it may take longer to review and check logistics before we can approve you as a NEW VENDOR and make sure we have space for you.
LINK FOR PAYMENT WILL BE SENT AT THE TIME OF APPROVAL - you are NOT a vendor until payment is made and verified.
Page will open for 501c3 applicants on Wednesday, Jan 15th at 9am. We save a few spots for 501c3 nonprofit organizations. These are subject to review and must work within the theme of our Carnival or fostering student involvement in the community. Spots are limited and not guaranteed. We do not charge a fee for 501c3 certificate holders to participate in the event.
ALL VENDORS MUST READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING:
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Only one booth per business will be allowed. ** For example, if you sell "Wally's Wonderful Widgets" and there are other reps in the area selling under that brand, only one representative will be allowed as a vendor at the carnival (first come, first serve) or if you have a brick-and-mortar business and make your own Widgets, we will do our best to make sure there is only one Widget maker that is approved to sell, but because lots of people may make widgets, it is hard for us to regulate it and maybe their widgets are different than your's. In other words, we do our best to make sure that all our Vendors that come out to support the Mossman School Carnival feel respected and acknowledged and we try and "play fair" the best we can, but we are also not perfect.
2. All booth spaces will be assigned by "Carnival Logistics Chair", upon receipt of fee. Payment is required before confirmation of spot being secure and assigned. No holding of spots. One warning of non-receipt of payment with 24 hours to reply will be given before spot is offered to the next requester.
3. Exhibitors agree to relieve sponsor, Mossman Elementary PTA, Mossman Elementary and Clear Creek Independent School District of any and all liability from fire, theft or accident of any cause. All property brought to the Carnival by the exhibitor will be at the risk and responsibility of the exhibitor. This is formally agreed upon through receipt of payment and check box below on this electronic form.
4. Set-up and display items as well as sales tax are the responsibility of the exhibitor. We are unable to provide tables, exhibitors must bring their own. No part of the display may extend beyond the marked limits of the booth. The space allotted is the amount covered by the registration fee. Galveston County health permits are the responsibility of the vendor if they plan to serve food or drink - no exceptions, and they DO come and check!
5. All booths must remain open for the duration of the Carnival (11:00 am to 3:00 pm). All booths must be set up by 11:00am and No booths may be disassembled before 3:00pm There will be no refund for no-shows. No booth will be set up unless Vendor forms are filled out. (no exceptions) NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED ON SCHOOL GROUNDS...that means even in the parking lot in your car. They are very serious about this and we need to respect the rules of the village.
Once this form is filled out and approved, you will receive an electronic confirmation directly from the Vendor Coordinator. This email will contain a total and a link as to where to issue your Paypal payment. Only payment via Paypal will be accepted unless coordinated in advance.
Payment will need to be sent within 48 hours of confirmation, which is recorded via date and time stamp. If you will need to pay by check, it will need to be dropped off at the school within 48 hours (or next open school day of time-frame), but this requires approval.
Please keep a copy of Rules and regulations for your Reference. Vendor Booth Registration